Vidyo™ no deja de buscar personas con talento para que se incorporen a nuestro equipo global.
Si está interesado en las vacantes actuales, envíe un correo electrónico a email@example.com con su CV para que podamos estudiarlo. Incluya el puesto de trabajo en la línea del asunto del correo electrónico. Vidyo es una empresa que ofrece igualdad de oportunidades.
- Audio Algorithmic Software Engineer
- Build Automation Engineer - NEW! Temporary Engagement
- Platform Engineer - NEW!
- Senior Application Developer
- Senior iOS Developer
- Senior Server Developer
- Senior Software Developer
- Senior Software Engineer
- Senior Quality Assurance Engineer - NEW!
- Senior Technical QA Engineer (SDK)
- Web UI Developer – NEW!
Audio Algorithmic Software Engineer - Hackensack, NJ
Audio Algorithmic Software Engineers are responsible for the design and implementation of audio algorithms for Vidyo’s videoconferencing products while working part of a small team to improve audio quality for a variety of software-based endpoints.
- Sound theoretical and practical knowledge of audio, audio processing, and audio DSP algorithms (echo cancellation, voice activity detection, noise suppression, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of complete packet audio communication systems including microphones, speakers, codecs, transmission, and reception (jitter buffers, packet loss concealment).
- Ability to integrate, test, and evaluate complete audio conferencing solutions.
- Proficient in C/C++ software development.
- Experience with Matlab or Adobe Audition is a plus.
- BS/MS/PhD in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, including product development.
Create, maintain, and utilize multi-platform, scripting language-based, automated build/release/test system for C/C++/assembly software code base. This role includes build automation and release implementation responsibilities.
- Experience managing releases for large, multiplatform projects, including several of:
- Windows (Visual Studio)
- Linux (make)
- Mac (Xcode)
- Strong understanding of large-scale build processes, packaging, and release management (exposure to C/C++ based projects a plus)
- 3+ years of experience with scripting languages, especially Perl or Python
- Experience with source code control tools – CVS, SVN, Git, etc.
- Software development experience preferred, especially in C/C++
- Experience with build automation tools a plus – Cmake, SCons, etc.
Commercial Sales Representative – Redwood Shores, CA
The Vidyo Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for outbound sales opportunity discovery, development, qualification, opportunity management, and closing opportunities across all solutions. This individual will work with a team of 6+ peers and report to the Director of US Corporate Sales. He/she will build and continually develop the Company’s prospect universe, initiating and maintaining prospecting relationships with top decision makers in IT and C level. The position requires a demonstrable high level of inside sales prowess, oral/written messaging excellence, and a history of consistently meeting and exceeding ambitious targets.
- Solicit new customer accounts in a consultative manner by opening selling dialogs with SENIOR executives
- Develop and maintain an organized database of active high-level contacts
- Take responsibility for the entire inside sales process, from initial contact, relationship nurturing, opportunity qualification, partner engagement for quoting, and closing. It will also be critical to maintain a forecast that has high velocity and integrity of opportunities
- Provide thoughtful, analytical input on prospect engagement strategies, messaging, competitive intelligence gathering, and inside sales best practices
- Identify and then initiate high quality OUTBOUND COLD CALLS to senior executives and their key influencers
- Always meet and exceed goals for new customer acquisition and securing maintenance renewals
- Occasionally support marketing campaigns & events by engaging with targeted executive-level contacts at prospect/customer accounts
- Work in conjunction with RSM field Manager to ensure team goals are delivered in a divide and conquer strategy
- Manage account & contact records and continually document information updates in our CRM system – Salesforce.com
- BS/BA Degree in business or another relevant discipline required; a Master’s Degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum two (2) years combined experience as an inside sales professional with quota responsibility
- Proven, documented ability to consistently achieve/exceed sales quotas
- Experience in successfully selling enterprise software products/services, ASP or SaaS (software as a service)
- Sales experience in the Video/Web conferencing market is a huge advantage
- Significant cold calling experience required. Ability to manage inbound leads and generate new opportunities a key to being successful
- Superior written & oral communication skills and a commanding telephone presence
- A working familiarity with Salesforce.com (or other CRM) and various business intelligence, social networking, and office solutions
- Take full ownership and control of an issue without supervision, to develop and maintain excellent relationships with all of our customers and partners, and to help in continuously improving the support service to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Interact directly with the Company’s partners and provide Level 2 and 3 technical support.
- Resolve technical issues in a timely manner.
- Manage simultaneous customer cases in highly demanding environment and resolve issues using company internal knowledge base.
- Determine problems and deliver known solutions by translating general directions into specific objectives, priorities, and action steps.
- Solve problems by adapting previous solutions to fit new conditions.
- Acquire and maintain current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers and record these resolutions for general use.
- Accurately and completely document problems and solutions on case notes.
- Use phone/email/video consultation to debug network system problems of increasing levels of complexity.
- Notify the management team of any potential escalations or complex problems in a timely manner.
- Maintain interaction with Sales force and Professional Services to insure customer needs are met and growth opportunities are maximized.
- Night and weekend on-call duty required on a rotating basis.
- Occasional domestic and international travel
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a related field preferred. In lieu of formal education, candidates must have a minimum of 5 years of directly applicable, progressively responsible experience in a technical environment enabling the learning of the requisite knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 2 years in one or more of the following functions within an IT Vendor, Network Services Provider, VAR or Systems Integrator: Training, Technical Support, Customer Service, Field Service, Technical Operations, Help Desk or Professional Services.
- Technical knowledge of 2 or more of the following required: Network Equipment, Digital Video Products, Videoconferencing applications, Operating Systems.
- Knowledge of IP Networking, including routing protocols and VoIP, SIP, H.323, videoconferencing applications.
- Any of the following certifications or equivalent hands-on experience is an advantage:
- Cisco certification of at least a CCNA
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer (MCSE)
- Knowledge of Digital Video products (MPEG4, H.264).
- Knowledge of SIP and H.323 , switch & router configuration.
- Experience in LAN networking including in-depth knowledge of TCP/IP protocols
Note: Recent College graduates with appropriate degree and in-depth knowledge of operating systems and networking will be considered for an entry-level position.
As a member of the Technology Integration team, the Integration Support Engineer will be responsible for collaborating and supporting the successful integration of Vidyo products into our customers’ existing infrastructure. The primary responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist customers with system design, development, and software integration of Vidyo’s technology at all phases of the implementation including pre-sale and post-sale
- Write sample applications that will be delivered to customers
- Provide technical support/consulting/troubleshooting for Vidyo SDK and API packages
- Provide hands-on, detailed technical trainings for customers
- Experience and technical expertise in the following technologies: C/C++, Web Services ( SOAP), .NET/C#, PHP/MySQL
- Knowledge of VoIP and signaling
- Strong programming background and the ability to work closely with software engineers
- Demonstrated experience in developing applications using SDKs, API and complex technology products
- CS, EE or equivalent degree with 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong communication skills that connect with diverse audiences
- Prior Videoconferencing experience
- iOS, Android, native mobile application development experience
- Expert level Linux administration
- Experience with various Linux distributions (Ubuntu, RedHat, CentOS, Suse, etc.)
- Experience with IP networking (IPV4/6, DNS, TCP/UDP, etc.)
- Experience with scripting languages (bash, perl, phython, etc.)
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare, KVM, etc.)
- BS CS/EE or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Being a self-starter with an ability to work in a dynamic start-up like environment
- Being a highly technical, hands on administrator with effective communication skills.
- Manage Global PR agencies and initiatives
- Assist in developing PR plans, media strategies, messaging and help manage media relations
- Assist in drafting press releases, draft media pitches, Q&A, and briefing documents
- Pitch, attend, and secure high impact press and analyst coverage, awards, and speaking opportunities
- Responsible for increasing awareness and further establishing Vidyo as the leader in the universal video conferencing industry
- Responsible for maintaining Vidyo blog and Vidyo’s Social Media initiatives
- Intelligent, high energy and genuinely passionate about securing high impact PR results
- A proven track record of obtaining high-profile/feature coverage
- Creative and enthusiastic, excels in a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Strong existing top-tier business, trade, and analyst contacts
- Must be highly organized and work well under pressure
- Exceptional writing skills (samples will be required)
- Excellent oral communication skills and be comfortable and confident on a video conference
- Tech savvy with an understanding of new media and excellent computer skills
- Able to organize and store data (documents, videos, pictures, etc.)
- Install and configure applications
- Save files in various formats (png, jpeg, doc, pdf, etc.)
- Access a FTP server
- Microsoft Office Suite, LinkedIn, GoogleDocs, Twitter, Facebook – all required
- Photoshop, HTML, PHP, WordPress, etc. – a PLUS
- 5-15 years of high tech PR experience
- Previous agency experience required
- Enterprise Software or video conferencing experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required
Product Technical Marketing Manager – Hackensack, NJ or Redwood Shores, CA
The position is responsible for evangelizing the benefits of Vidyo’s leading platform products by creating compelling value propositions, convincing sales tools, and competitive pricing and packaging for our technical solutions. Activities will range from sales support, developing and implementing multiple developer programs, and the development of market requirements for specific products or solutions. The company is in an accelerate growth phase so there will be strong emphasis on execution.
- BA/BS in engineering, science, MIS or other technical degree
- Minimum of 7 years of technical product management or technical solutions marketing experience for a software company
- Experience and technical expertise in a majority of the following technologies: Web Services (SOAP), Flex/Actionscript, .NET/C#, C/C++, PHP, Java, Silverlight
- Solid understanding of enterprise IT environments
- Experience developing strategic go-to-market plans for technical products
- Ability to grasp technical product features and capabilities to provide input on product strategy and direction
- Ability to engage with technical audiences including engineers, sales engineers, and development communities
- Excellent speaking, writing, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong leadership capability, ability to influence at all levels
- Manage team of up to 10 engineers spread over a large geographic region
- Liaison between the Sales Engineering team, customers, and different teams in the US Headquarter as well as with Sales Management
- Explain features and benefits of the Vidyo solutions in comparison to competitive products
- Deliver product presentations to technical and management personnel
- Communicate with sales and product management regarding customer needs
- Provide onsite support and product installation for Proof of Concepts
- Handle technical presentations at trade shows and conferences
- Complete RFI/RFP; identifying client requirements and ensuring proactive communications with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- 10 + years of experience as a Sales Engineer in the Video conferencing industry or network based product.
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams of 10+ Sales Engineers
- 3+ years’ experience as part of a Support/Service team – a plus
- Managerial experience with companies with an annual revenue $50M+
- Hands on knowledge in video and voice over IP is a plus
- Knowledge of IP Networking, including routing protocols and SIP, H.323
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent – advanced degree a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective verbal and written English communications skills
- Team Player – ability to work well in a close team environment
- Must be willing to travel at least 50%
- Requires a BA/BS in a technical field (or equivalent)
- Experience developing end-user desktop applications required
- Experience with interactive voice and/or video communications over IP a must
- Expert level C/C++ programming experience for large and complex systems
- Objective-C/C/C++ development for MacOS an advantage
- Experience with Qt and/or Linux an advantage
- CS/EE degree with at least 5 years of industry experience
Senior iOS Developer – Hackensack, NJ
Join a dynamic team responsible for the development of user-facing client software running on multiple platforms and play a pivotal role in its future development. The Senior iOS Developer will work on complex software infrastructure as well as client application user interface for iOS. You will primarily be using C, C++ and Objective-C for development. Your daily work may include:
- New feature design and implementation
- Integration of newly available technologies and devices
- Optimizations to existing infrastructure and algorithms
- Unit tests and issue resolution
- Proven development experience with at least 2 years of commercial UI applications on iOS
- Experience developing interactive end-user communication applications or services (chat, audio, video)
- Experience of 3-5 years with C/C++ programming for large and complex systems
- Experience with interactive voice and/or video communications over IP a plus
- Experience with Linux, MacOS or Android an advantage
- CS/EE degree with at least 5 years of industry experience
- Extensive experience architecting, designing and developing large-scale, high-availability systems
- Expert level C/C++ programming experience
- Experience with real-time databases or caching designs a plus
- CS/EE degree with at least 10 years of industry experience
- Expert level C/C++ programming experience
- Expertise in the Windows programming environment
- Extensive experience in TCP/IP, SIP, H.323 and other network protocol programming
- Linux experience a big plus
- Architecture and design experience an advantage
- CS, EE or equivalent, with 15+ years of relevant industry experience
- Create applications for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS and Android
- Build cross-platform application libraries using C & C++
- Design, implement and test modular, scalable and maintainable software libraries and applications
- Create Unit tests and sample code for the application libraries
- High level of C/C++ programming knowledge and experience
- Experience with TCP/IP, SIP, XMPP and other network protocol programming
- Self-starter and ability to work in a dynamic startup-like environment
- BS or MS in CS/EE or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience building production software for complex products
- Be a highly technical and hands-on coder and effective communicator
- Experience with Chromium, HTML5 a plus
- Experience in writing real-time communications software a plus
- Understands customers’ field issues and their unique set-ups, and reproduces those issues in our QA environments.
- Understands root causes and provides the relevant information including logs, traces, etc. to the assigned developer.
- Determines test objectives and standards by studying software requirements; writing test cycle plans, test cases, and test scripts.
- Meets test objectives by determining testing methods, tools, cycles, phases, and conditions; setting up testing environment and equipment.
- Identifies software capability and reliability by conducting functional, system, and performance tests. Analyzing test results and modifying plans, cases and scripts as needed accordingly.
- Resolves testing problems by modifying testing methods during tests; conferring with management to revise test objectives and standards.
- Maintains testing database by developing defect tracking and regression testing information requirements; enters test outcomes.
- Reports test outcomes by collecting, analyzing, interpreting, summarizing, and displaying data; recommending software changes.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains test environment according to changing needs, and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- At least 5 years of solid QA methodology & tools experience
- At least 5 years of customer (internal & external) facing troubleshooting & support, including tight collaboration with developers
- Experience in testing complex communication systems & network devices
- Proven experience with automated testing tools
- Proven experience with diagnostic tools, network sniffers, traffic simulators etc.
- Experience with WSDL, XML, HTML
- Strong command of Windows & Linux
- Ability to execute well under tight deadlines without compromising quality
- Ability to work well individually and in a team
- CS, EE or equivalent, relevant degree
- Experience in Video & Video conferencing systems – a definite advantage
- Experience in testing SDKs, APIs and complex technology products
- Programming background and the ability to work closely with development engineers
- Proficiency in C/C+ and scripting (ksh, perl)
- Extensive knowledge of testing methodologies and tools
- Proven experience with automated test tools
- Expertise as a system integration, load and stress testing
- Solid Knowledge of VoIP and signaling (SIP/H323) and with web technologies (WSDL, HTML, MySQL, PHP, Apache)
- Experience with video, video over IP or Video Conferencing – advantage
- CS, EE or equivalent degree with 5+ years of industry experience
Your daily work may include:
- Conceptualize, build and test customer facing client user interface software using web technologies that run on devices of several screen sizes.
- Rapid prototype and quick iterate of UI concepts
- Integrate with the backend software using C/C++ APIs
- Experience with HTML5 animation frameworks and best practices.
- Ability to create stunning animations using HTML5 and art provided by our UI/UX team.
- Deep understanding of the capabilities and limitations of current desktop (Chrome, Firefox, IE) and mobile (iOS & Android) web browsers.
- Ability to turn UI/UX layouts into elegant and functional user experiences.
- Understanding of cross-platform design principles and how to make UI work across many different screen types and sizes.
- Ability to build prototypes quickly and iterate
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- Proven experience (with portfolio) building cross platform web applications
- Strong in other programming languages (C, C++, Objective C, Java, Perl, PHP)